Maybe you're interested?

Thursday, July 19, 2012

unoccupied

yes, currently unoccupied, I'm a pre-U graduate thou,
waiting for the results is the longest time of my life,
it feels like everything stops at the moment and you can't get to go to the future.

let's get a quick memory glance for the last month,
yea, prom passed in just one night and that's a crazy night,
summer escape to Perhentian Island,
beautiful island!!! although I became tan when I got back
but I like the colour, I'm glad I liked that colour,
too bad it's gone =[
and of course, thanks to the best snorkelling tour guide,
I got to see everything interesting things happening in the sea
I wanna go back there again
some days away from the normal life is so so cool!!
and I actually know his name, hahaha, but I swear I'm not telling it in case someone use it for other purpose ( you know who you are)
hahahahaha


I'm studying in BC (British Council) at the moment,
two weeks of taking LRT to class, to go home,
quite an experience of course, but it's also dangerous to walk home alone,
somehow, I still walk home alone, hahaha, yes I'm crazy


pray that I could obtain a high band for IELTS,
after all, should make every cents spent worth it. TRUE~

No comments:

Post a Comment