Maybe you're interested?

Friday, April 27, 2012

27th April 2012

In a sudden mood of blogging so I am here

Things happened these few months
It will be a long story to list out everything

so generally, I am still good I suppose.
Except that for the very second time
I actually cried because of my studies (yea, second time too bad lar)
Cuz the last time was when the day before I have my KH and History paper in Form3 I guess
I'm so stupid that I thought that arranging the schedule like that is a disaster
and there's a lot to study
so i end up crying there *failure*
But after that I continue to study for the exam *determined!!*

so this time was few days ago when I couldn't solve most of the maths past year question
I think like 60% and I just blanked in front of the paper *sob sob*
Staring at those questions, flipping through my notes to think how to do
where at last i did nothing but written some wrong and dunno what the crap i wrote =.=

thought of asking my housemate but a bit ashamed (what reason is this?!)
Reason: I'm afraid that I will disturb them and the question seemed so easy so if i go to ask them, I felt myself like a big fat loser, haha (so I admit it, face's value priceless!!)

conclusion: sitting there sobbing, then planned to go to ask lecturer the next day. (where's the face's value then? CRAP! )

by the way, we (my classmates and me) planned a trip to Pulau Perhentian, and I'm excited plus anticipating the trip. But big business, final exams first.

To be honest, I didnt did very well for my exams. So I pray my hard work will give out pretty results
this time. *fingers cross*

We're graduating! so much of fun but thought of leaving current path and stepping forward to another path was much of scaring/happy/dunno what to say. =]


做人如果没有梦想,跟咸鱼有什么分别? ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment